Menu

AdSense1

 


As a woman, I feel so much ashamed posting this. But, as my work requires bringing gist and info to your attention, I can't say NO to this. Surprisingly, the photos you're about to see came from one of our blog followers in the US. When I opened the mailbox and saw the thumbnails, I was like: wetin?

Okay! Let me give you the gist as relayed to us. There's a particular Nigerian guy known as Peter in Dublin there. He's having a running affair with a woman, also a Nigerian, who we learnt has a husband here in Nigeria. I hear na like that e dey happen for all of una wey dey obodo oyinbo. Una do well o! Peter, who I'm glad to address as the wicked guy (you'll soon see why I say he's wicked) we learnt had some push-push with his 'babe' (forget say she be married woman for Nigeria. For Ireland, she be single). Unknown to this woman, Peter had a secret camera recording everything he was doing with her.

After, enjoying and satisfying himself, Peter the wicked guy sent out the recorded clips to his friends via WhatsApp and boom the secret enjoyment became a show of of shame.

One day sha, we ladies will learn how not to fall in love with the wrongest guys.

Click the links below to see what I saw.

Adults Only photo1! Don't click if you're under 18.

Adults Only photo2! Don't click if you're under 18.

Peter, the wicked guy who leaked these sex clips after banging the ignorant woman in Dublin


Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top