Menu

AdSense1

 


Ronke Odusanya popularly known as Flakky Ididowo is a popular Yoruba actress. The Ogun State-born actress was once romantically linked with famous Fuji musician Pasuma and according to reports, they were set to get married before her husband snatching scandal emanated. Ronke was reported to have secretly gotten married to her US based lover Femi Anibaba.

Subsequently, an unexpected rumor hit the airwaves as another woman who goes by the name Folape Sokoya cried out that Ronke snatched her husband of 12 years from her, destroyed her home and made Femi abandon their 3 kids. 

Folape’s outburst came as a shock to many people as the news went viral on the internet. The distraught actress, Ronke suddenly became the subject of discussion on the internet and without giving a second thought many people attacked and called her names. 

However, the busty actress recently told the real story behind the purported allegation. Excerpts:

How did you get into acting?

I got into acting through Sodiq Adebayo, we have been friends for many years and he advised me to join acting fully when they came to my school to show a movie directed by Oga Bello "Awada Kerikeri". Iya Awero, Aluwe and co was there and this was in the year 2000.

What year did you start professionally?

I started in the year 2000, I featured in a movie called "Flakky Ididowo" and that was the film that shot me to limelight and it was produced by Fathia Balogun. Fathia is like my mum and sister and there is nothing she can do that will upset me. Same goes to Ronke Oshodi Oke, she did a movie I played the lead role with Muyiwa Ademola. She hadn’t even met me well then but she agreed to use me for the lead character. She trusted Afeez Eniola and Adebayo Tijani who suggested that I play the lead and she concurred. Maybe because we both share similar things like the name Ronke and we are both busty. Funke Akindele also helped me but above all, I can never forget my boss, Oga Bello.
  
Can you speak on your love life?

I am still very much single and searching.

How about your recent husband snatching case?

I am not married neither being engaged to anyone, as you can see, I am still very much single. I hope to get someone I will get married to. I am a friend to some guy whose wife has left 2 years ago but unfortunately she went to the media to say that I snatched her husband. I really don’t know why and I don’t want to talk about it.

Why do you think, she picked on you?

I wore a ring to an event and unfortunately a lady asked me are you engaged and I responded yes, she asked who and I replied her that to whoever and she went right to the media that I am engaged and set to marry soon. I don’t know where she got that from, I do wear the ring in order to scare men away from me. I just wanted to be free but they won’t let me be, so I thought once they see the ring, they will keep their eyes off me.

From the way you talk, it seems that you know the source of the story?

Yes, she is from E24/7. I heard the story generated from them, but I wouldn’t want to talk about it because I don’t want unnecessary questions, I just want them to let me be.

But you were quoted that you never knew the guy was married before you started going out with him, how about that?

I never told anyone that. I was at an event and she came to me to say oh I can see a ring on your finger, are you engaged? And I said yes. And I left before she went to publish her wrong information. It is actually a discussion I wouldn’t like to have again.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top